One Direction Partners Up (Again) for Toothbrush Launch
British boy band One Direction seems to go through toothbrush-licensing partners as fast as Taylor Swift (former love interest of band member Harry Styles) goes through boyfriends. But don’t worry: None of the oral-care marketers who have “exclusive” relationships with the band have cause to sing an angry breakup song.
Having put its name on Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste and toothbrushes last year, as well as on a line of musical toothbrushes from Brush Buddies last fall, One Direction will now be featured on a line of Arm & Hammer musical toothbrushes from Church & Dwight Co.
- Yahoo! Partners with Former NBC Exec’s Venture for Original Content
- Post-Panda, Your Original Content is Being Outranked by Scrapers & Partners
- BlackBerry Reportedly To Launch Tablet by December
- WordTracker Partners With Majestic SEO To Create Link Building Intelligence Tool
- Linkscape’s August Update: Better Domain Authority Numbers, New Partners and More