From Mad Men to Made Men in Bob Garfield’s First Novel
When Bob Garfield’s debut novel “Bedfellows” first landed on my desk, I cringed. I cringed at the thought of another thinly disguised autobiography from adland. I cringed because I’d just gotten another rejection letter for a novel of my own and was therefore more than a little bitter.
I cringed because, as Bob’s editor at Ad Age for years, I was going to have to read this thing regardless and I was really, really afraid that it was going to suck.
- Terra Fossil Wine Teaser Ad Sucks, but Made Me Google Anyway
- Microsoft-News Corp. Talks: A Marriage Made in Hell?
- Google Made A Major Move To Behavioral Targeting This Week! Did You Miss It?
- Website Designer Made Top Superbowl Ad For $500
- Whiteboard Friday – The Biggest SEO Mistakes SEOmoz Has Ever Made