15 Fun Stats About Number Wizard Nate Silver
President Barack Obama won another term in the White House, but it was Nate Silver who likely got one of the biggest brand boosts of the night. While plenty of people — especially some on the right — were hoping his electoral predictions would be wrong, Mr. Silver, who writes for The New York Times, was right.
366,928: Number of Twitter followers he had as of 10 a.m. the day after the election.
$700,000: Advance for “The Signal and the Noise,” the book he published in September 2012, and another book, as part of a deal with Penguin Group.
- Google Voice Now Available with Current Mobile Phone Number
- Linkscape Update, New Stats and an API Dashboard
- 11 Conversion Rate Optimization Lessons Learned in 2009 (and annual moz traffic stats)
- New Google Panda UK Stats: Article, Price Comparison Sites Slammed Hard
- Bing Search in IE9; Skyhook Sues Google; Latest comScore Search/Mobile Stats & More Search News