What’s the Best P&G Icon of All Time? Round One
Procter & Gamble is celebrating 175 years. And while it’s created many strong brands, with the advent of TV, it became home to some pretty strong ad icons. Some of them have gone to the great ad-icon heaven in the sky, others have seen their brands sold to other companies and some, like Mr. Clean, are still around. Below is some of their work, and below that is a poll. You tell us: Which is the best P&G ad icon of all time?
After voting in this round is concluded at the end of the day, Oct. 23, we will match the top two vote-earners against one another.
Mr. Whipple (Charmin)
- AOL Icon Runs Away With Popular Vote … at AOL-Sponsored Gala During Advertising Week
- Bing bing! Second round: time to change your search engine or switch your browser?
- Gatorade Tries to Evolve Beyond Last Round of Work
- Panda: The Aftermath – #SESNY Round Table Discussion
- U.S. Google Panda Update, Round 2: Shrinking Demand for eHow