Yahoo! Rolls Out New Web Search to All Users
Last month, Yahoo! tested a new search that featured 3 columns and updated search results. Now, they’re rolling out the new web search to all users in the U.S., U.K., France, Spain, Mexico, and India. Image and video search results are being revamped as part of the update as well.
Within the three column look, the left hand side features search filters including the ability to refine by sites such as Wikipedia and Twitter.
There’s also Search Pad, which allows easy note-taking for searches you’re conducting. Search Pad will track sites you’ve visited, but you can also type your own notes into the tool.
- It’s So On: Facebook Rolls Out Live Feed Search to All Users, Includes Real-Time Updates
- Court Dismisses Lawsuit By Woman Unhappy with Yahoo! Search Results
- Regulators Request More Info about Microsoft-Yahoo! Search Deal
- Yahoo Updates Search Results Pages
- Yahoo! SEC Filing Reveals Details on Search Deal with Microsoft